PHOTO’s TAKEN 20 YEARS APART (2016 vs 1996).
Your Age-Defying Wellness Within A Lifestyle
Completed Holistic Health Practitioner Program; Global College of Natural Medicine
Master Herbalist; Vancouver Island College of Natural Wellness
Honors Graduate in Professional Cooking & Nutrition; The Art Institutes International Culinary School
Food Styling; The Art Institutes International Culinary School
Educated in premium wines and gourmet food pairings.
The Love of My Life
Some of my highlights
My mission is to empower, support and inspire you to be that chic, healthier version of yourself; to age with more grace and vigor by learning to truly listen to the language of the body. I’ve had the privilege to work with many women in person with one-on-one consultations, and around the world through my online virtual bespoke wellness program, ‘Chic Women Don’t Diet’!
‘SoNaturelle’ came about years ago when I was a French language student and working as a commercial print model in Chicago. My wonderful husband Mark (who is also my Co-founder, Copywriter, and Content Manager) encouraged me to develop my concept. This vision was inspired by a book from Author Mireille Guiliano entitled: “Fre
I experienced an epiphany
My eating habits changed radically
This began my journey to ‘wholistic’ wellness
When it comes to true wellness, there is no one size fit all. You can successfully lose weight without being on a restrictive diet, and even enjoy wine. If you are constantly depriving and starving yourself of every food that you’re accustomed to enjoying eating, then you are creating micro hormonal imbalances in your body’s metabolism and imprinting on your brain to crave those foods even more so, and the weight will ultimately come back. I am passionate about supporting you. As a result, you can begin to feel fabulous, and your walkway can become your runway!
- I was a FedEx Courier truck driver for 7 years!
- Most noteworthy: commercial print model in my 20’s-30’s
- In my 40’s I started my personal chef business
- I speak French/English fluently and worked professionally as a Language Interpreter
- At one time I was an image stylist in a high-end boutique.
- I have a style fetish for gorgeous fashionable hats which adds a certain, “Je ne sais quoi”!
- My 89 yr old grandmother recovered from hospice using natural holistic therapies and herbalism through my treatments! >> Read ON