PHOTO’s TAKEN 20 YEARS APART (2016 vs 1996).
Your Wellness Within A Lifestyle
Completed Holistic Health Practitioner Program; Global College of Natural Medicine
Master Herbalist; Vancouver Island College of Natural Wellness
Honors Graduate in Professional Cooking & Nutrition; The Art Institutes International Culinary School
Food Styling; The Art Institutes International Culinary School
Educated in premium wines and gourmet food pairings.
The Love of My Life
Some of my highlights
My mission is to empower, support and inspire you. So that you can be a healthier version of yourself as you age gracefully. I’ve had the privilege to work with women around the world through my online boutique style program, ‘Chic Women Don’t Diet’. By learning to listen to the language of their body.
‘SoNaturelle’ came about years ago when I was a French language student and working as a commercial print model in Chicago. My wonderful husband Mark (who is also my Co-founder, Copywriter, and Content Manager) encouraged me to develop my concept. This vision was inspired from a book by Mireille Guiliano entitled: “Fre
I experienced an epiphany
My eating habits changed radically
This began my journey to wholistic wellness
When it comes to true wellness, there is no one size fit all. You can successfully lose weight without being on a restricted diet; even drink wine. If you’re depriving yourself of foods that you’re accustomed to eating the weight will ultimately come back. I am passionate about supporting you feel how you desire. As a result, of feeling fabulous, your walkway can become your runway!
- I was a FedEx Courier truck driver for 7 years
- Most noteworthy: commercial print model 20’s-30’s
- In my 40’s I started my personal chef business
- I speak French/English fluently and worked as an interpreter
- At one time I was an image stylist in a high-end boutique.
- I have a fetish for hats which add a certain, “Je ne sais quoi”!
- My 89 yr old grandmother recovered from hospice using natural therapy and herbs >> Read ON